Updates and Newsletters
The HostBridge newsletter was recently revamped. Now called HostBridge Update, our quarterly newsletter includes product or company news, a recent Letter from the Trenches, and timely HostBridge case studies. To subscribe to HostBridge Update, email Susan Henderson.
- HostBridge Web Interface Rules Engine “WIREs” CICS to the web
- Accessing CICS applications with alternate screen sizes
- Case study: Farm Credit Services of America integrates CICS in a multi-platform system
- Using AJAX to Build a New CICS User Interface plus Tech Notes: Multiple domains and AJAX.
- Using the HostBridge API for COBOL plus Tech Notes: License key expiration dates.
- Integrating CICS into Business Process Management Suites plus Tech Notes: Troubleshooting client communications with CICS.
- Integrating Advantage CA-Ideal Using HostBridge plus Tech Notes: Creating the DFHBRNSF file in TS 2.2 or higher.
- Insurance and CICS Integration: Moving from Batch to Real-time plus Tech Notes: Initiating interactions from the mainframe to the middle tier with TCP sockets.
- Web-Enabling CICS Using XSLT and the Web Interface plus Tech Notes: CA’s InterTest/CICS.
- Scalability and CICS Integration plus Tech Notes: SDF/2 generated BMS maps.
- Web Services and CICS plus Tech Notes: Compuware's XPEDITER; using PAGE and ACCUM parameters.
- Financial Services, XML, and HostBridge plus Tech Notes: Using SIGNON/SIGNOFF; CICS authentication.